Become a Member
Joining will give you the professional support you need to continue providing quality care.
All Provider Resource Events can be found on our convenient calendar.
Find a Childcare Provider
Parents can search for a quality PRO childcare provider member.
Click here for the Child-led Learning 31st Annual Conference
March 6 and 7, 2015
Brochure and Registration Form
Welcome to Provider Resource Organization
We are a statewide non-profit information and support organization of family child care providers in the state of Oregon. As such, we are open to all child care providers statewide.
Our goal is to encourage child care professionalism by providing and/or promoting provider training for quality child care, good business practices, and risk reduction by actively cooperating with other public and private organizations to increase the resources, opportunities, and stature of family child care in Oregon.
Our mission is: "To provide opportunities, resources, and recognition for the professional development of family child care providers. This support encourages providers to strive for excellence in caring for children."
The purpose and objective of PRO are to:
- Recognize child care as a profession;
- Upgrade the profession in the manner by which individual provider run their business and the quality of child care they provide;
- To elevate the status of providers in the eyes of all providers, the public, private and government sectors;
- To increase the individual provider business skills through mutual support, training, meetings and publications;
- To encourage the growth of local chapters; and
- To extend compassion and understanding to all providers, regardless of sex, race or creed.